Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday

This is Moo. He's a lil' adventurer so I built him a boat so he can sail the seas! Next week I plan to fly him to the moon ;)
One of my favorite things in the world is paper

The walls in my old apartment were covered in paper. My old place was small, had terrible light, and was really dirty and although my new place is huge, bright and clean... I can't help but miss it. We covered the walls with rainbows made out of post-its, big colorful squares, and hundreds of pictures that made me feel cozy and warm. My new place is so clean that it actually feels lonely. It will take some time to start covering the walls with love...but I think I'll start tomorrow.
old

new

I bought cotton candy scented bubbles today. I want to pop them with my tongue rather than my fingers but I'm sure they won't taste as good as they smell =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, this post makes me smile and smile. I love bubbles, too. I often bring them in a goodie bag with silly putty and double stuff oreos for a hostess gift. Always a hit.

TexasRanger said...

They have edible bubbles!

Cassimus T. said...

we had scented bubbles at our wedding!!! peach was my favorite..they dont taste too good :-/ but its fun to pretend they do

Paula said...

so nice to read this almost two years after you posted it haha

i bet your new home doesn't feel lonely anymore, does it?

;)